Re: php-fpm and apache

Hi, I hate to repost, but I did not receive this message back from the list, so I am unsure it got posted. So it's not a complete repeat, I've added a little information.

I have php working within Apache 2.4 by adding the Proxy method to the virtual host, but am holding off on doing this for all the virtual hosts if I can avoid it.

   DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/roundcube/
   ProxyPassMatch ^/(.*\.php)$ fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000/usr/local/www/roundcube/$1

I suppose I could write a quick script to automate this.