Re: No such file... but there is!

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Jennifer <jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > On Nov 28, 2017, at 7:39 AM, Jasper Kips <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > The problem lies in age path, which is, according to the log
> …./counter/bots.txt
>
>         Sorry.  In those log entries, I replaced the full path with those
> dots.  They are not in the code.
>
> > Have you checked the read privileges
>

>         Yes. The privileges are correct.
>
> > Use the absolute file location instead of the relative one.
>
>         I'm using the full, absolute path.  However, since the file is in
> the same folder as the script, maybe I can get away with just the file name.
>
>         Again, this is an intermittent problem.  It happens rarely, so
> that's why it's a mystery.
>
> Thanks.
> --

file(.../counter/bots.txt)

tells me that you are using the relative and not absolute path. The only
reason I recommend using the absolute path is that the error would show any
issues, if any that are occurring and from where.

Another choice is to debug the location where the error is happening, I
have a feeling that it is coming from a location that you are not expecting.