Re: Importing ECDSA public key from javascript/subtlecrypto

Hello Adam,

Thanks for your reply.
There are two issues with the pem-jwk package:
1) It's an npm-package and using browserify didn't seem to produce a usable
file.
2) When you look into the code you see that it uses RSAPublicKey.encode,
while I need ECDSA keys.

I also looked into generating a crt from within PHP, but the standard is
complex and I don't have the time nor skills at this time to build something
like that myself.