Re: One Button DB backup [Solved]

On 24/11/16 16:30, Tedd Sperling wrote:
> The “opt" does a lot of things including locking the db down.

I might ask ... how long is the database out of action for ;)

Firebird does not have a particularly strong presence in PHP circles
being more common in the Delphi and BCB development platforms, but the
nice thing is it's backup system which does not interrupt normal
operations. All of my sites run an overnight backup cycle which starts
with generating a backup of the database which gets copied to the
storage area of the associated website, and the sites backup and other
data then all get rsynced over the a backup site. All with the site
remaining live ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL