Re: Caller/called graph

I use this:

function DebugBackTraceHtml()

// Returns an HTML string with calls and subcalls until the current execution.

{

    $HtmlValue = '';

    $HtmlValue = $HtmlValue.'<p>DEBUG backtrace:</p>'."\n";

    $StepNr = 1;

    while (isset(debug_backtrace()[$StepNr])) {

        $StepNr = $StepNr + 1;

    }

    return $HtmlValue;

}

El 29/09/16 a les 05:32, Sam Hobbs ha escrit: