Re: feature-request : html + css logging in apache logs (example for the rest of the unix community too)

nothing's better than cut-n-pasting, i knooow :)

so in the next few messages i'll include my own PHP handlers.. it's 4
files, which i'll just post as ordinary text.. dunno and dont wanna test if
attaching works to the entire list architecture (web caches and stuff)..