Re: php installation in different location

> Date: Monday, March 28, 2016 20:07:32 +0000
> From: Christos Moustakakis <moustakakis@xxxxxxxx>
>
> Could you tell me how can I install a second version of php in a
> different location in ubuntu 14.04?

If installing from source you need to give alternate install
locations as part of the source build configuration process. This is
generally done either by editing the configuration file, or by
options on the line for running the configure command.

If installing a package you need to use the appropriate tools to
modify the install location(s) included in the .deb file.

If you intended to use this alternate version of php for
server-parsed files with apache you'll also need to build a new
apache php module with the new pathing. You'll need the apache
development packages to do that.

Some trivial searching will turn up documents that will help you
through all this.