when redirecting, a 0kb file is downloaded

This is the weirdest thing could ever happen.

I ran a php script of redirecting about 200 urls with a particular category
to be sent to product detail pages and they worked fine on my local machine
which is windows.

our staging server is nginx, so I think it should be from some
configurations but I cannot figure this out.

Could you please let me know what you think about this?

it will redirect to right page but does not reload the page and then
download a file with the name of url and the file is 0kb.

it seems that I have the same .htaccess file, but server configurations are
definitely different.

​Thanks,
Negin