Missing something ...

Still back on PHP5.6 and it's code that has been working, but I'm not
sure why it's failing now.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method GedcomRecord::getChildFamilies()

GedcomRecord is the parent class for the various record elements, and in
this case an instance of Person has been created and initially
populated, but calls to child functions of Person are giving this error.

$person = Person::getInstance($pid);
print($pid);
print_r($person);
Shows a valid $pid and it's base data, but

$facts = $person->getIndiFacts();
and
$fams = $person->getChildFamilies();

which are valid functions in the Person class are not being found and
giving the error. I'm missing something simple, but a fresh mind may
help telling me where to look next.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL