Re: Adding a relative amount of time to an absolute time.

Hi Richard,

I looked around a bit and it does seem clunky to convert a HH:MM:SS
string to a DateInterval object.  Why not store the buffer time as
seconds only, and then do something like

$date = new DateTime($event_datetime);
$date->add(new DateInterval('P'.$buffer_time.'S'));
echo $date->format('Y-m-d') . "\n";

Marc