Re: Re: Meaning of some "Magic constants"?

On Mar 26, 2015, at 3:49 AM, Christoph Becker wrote:

Jeffry Killen wrote:

2: __trait__: This is the first time I have run into this term in a
programming context. What does it mean? In the manual
there is an associative reference to namespace. Perhaps I should read up
on namespaces relative to php. The only
other context I am aware of the term is in XML This is a bit confusing
because I have seen the term used referring to
object/property relationships, such as in javascript.

Traits are documented in
<http://php.net/manual/en/language.oop5.traits.php>.

Thank you Christoph, I did a search for "trait" and "__trait__" on
the php.net site and didn't come up with anything, accept the
documentation that is in my local copy of the manual.

Thank you for the link, that hits the spot

JK