Re: How to train up?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 3:42 PM, John Allsopp <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> How would you coach me?

Hi John

I would ask you to learn and understand every word he says in this [1]
presentation.

After that, I would ask you to read commit by commit a learning project
whose' git history is specifically crafted to be used as a learning source.
Since gamification and fun are important factors, you would have to make
some tests pass (test-driven development) or to make some refactorings such
that some tests pass in order to get to the "next commit" a.k.a. "next
level".

In fact, I'm working on such a project, but it's not ready for prime time.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asLUTiJJqdE