syntax highlighted class member function?

Hi;

I have a file editing app in the works that is supposed to work with custom CSM system I
am working on.

I noticed that in my source code text editor (BBEdit on Mac), the function name saveFile
is highlighted as if it is built in.

I queried php.net for it and got references to member functions of other class definitions.

Since this method is defined within my custom class def, I presume there would be no conflict?

The class I wrote for this is NOT an extension of any other classes and I have no other class that extend from it. My saveFile method is called statically as a private member function from
 within the the class.

It is working as is, as expected, but I presume that I might run into some liabilities related to
this.

Thanks for time and attention
JK

Code:

class _LAB
      {
       private static $_input = array();
       public function __construct($_input)
              {
               self::$_input = $_input; // $_GET || $_POST vars
              }

       public function caller()
              {
               switch(self::$_input['act'])
                 {
                  case 'getFile':
                  return self::showScript();
                  break;
                  case 'write';
                  return self::saveFile();
                  break;
                  case 'exec';
                  return self::runExec();
                  break;
                  case 'iWrite';
                  return self::fileWrite();
                  break;
                  case 'newFile';
                  return self::newFileWrite();
                  break;
                  default:
return "_LAB->caller error: unacceptiible post value for act";
                  break;
                 }
              }
  //  ...etc...
     private function saveFile()
               {
                // html textarea seems to send "\n\r" line breaks.
// html textarea markup can be loaded into a containing textarea element IF // the closing tag forward slash IS ESCAPED: <\/ textarea>, // other wise the browser will freak out and smear markup and code all over the window. // I have had no other problem loading html markup into a textarea in another html page for editing. $_script = str_replace("\r", "", stripslashes(self:: $_input['FT']));
                $_tmp = explode('-', self::$_input['doFile']);
                $_fileToWrite = getcwd().$_tmp[1];
                $_fileTrunk = basename(getcwd()).$_tmp[1];
                if(is_writable($_fileToWrite))
                  {
                   $_fw = fopen($_fileToWrite, 'w');
                   fwrite($_fw, $_script);
                   fclose($_fw);
                   return self::showScript();
                  }
                else
                  {
return "_LAB->saveFile error: ".$_fileTrunk." not writable by web server user";
                  }
               }
// etc...
  }