Re: Re: I need Help

So, Any existing Debug systems do require me to insert external code? We
Know about xdebug, but we have to alter the Source Code, so is the same as
making a hand Debug ... We dont need a kind of xdebug because we can do the
same thing by our hands.

In addition, Xdebug does not help us understand the flow of PHP Scripts
from designers by third party systems, such vTiger who say do Open Source
and their source codes are impossible to understand and we have to pay to
have the minimum support...

We have already a php script that put into all php scripts in a directory,
a few lines in the beginning and in the end of each source code into the
directory, to understand the php flow: This script writes a Trace Log in a
simple text way... But this method alter the Source Code...

Do you dont Know about a better Debug System?
Could you Help us?
Thanks in advance

Rolando <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rolandotitiosky>
http://rolandotitiosky.blogspot.com/
no imprima este correo: cuidemos la Naturaleza