Re: HTML text area appears in the wrong place

Hi Tedd,

The reason I'm using a text area to get the address is this form is that this is for an exercise in a book I'm reading.

But I agree with you that this its best to use separate fields normally if you're creating a real form for regular use.

Thanks,
Tim

Sent from my iPhone