Re: Unable to compile PHP 5.3.29 On CentOS 7.0: Configure complains about BZip2 not in expected location

Hi Jim;

  Now that's a nice hint/tip, thanks!

  I'm pretty sure I've requested that configure do 64bit as this is
the first part of my configure syntax:

./configure \
--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu \
--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu \
--target=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu \

# lots more configure lines with backslash continuations...

Thanks,
Ken