Re: Funky permission issue...

On Aug 20, 2014, at 12:39 PM, Aziz Saleh wrote:

>> grant all privileges
>  on dwdc_pps.*
>  to 'dwdc_pps'@'localhost'
>  identified by 'YOUR_PASSWORD';> flush privileges;
>> GRANT FILE ON *.* TO 'dwdc_pps'@'localhost';

I thought I would just head to my Coda and perform the raw query to make sure it works. This is how I and entering the query:

grant all privileges on dwdc_pps.* to 'dwdc_pps'@'localhost' identified by 'my_password'>;
flush privileges;
GRANT FILE ON *.* TO 'dwdc_pps'@'localhost';

SELECT * INTO OUTFILE "/Macintosh HD/Users/donwieland/Desktop/data_test.csv" FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' LINES TERMINATED BY " " FROM snomed_db;

I generates a slew of errors - probably something stupid in my syntax. Little help please...

ERROR: ERROR in query 1] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'grant all privileges on dwdc_pps.* to 'dwdc_pps'@'localhost' identified ' at line 1
[ERROR in query 2] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'flush privileges' at line 1
[ERROR in query 3] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GRANT FILE ON *.* TO 'dwdc_pps'@'localhost'' at line 1
[ERROR in query 4] Access denied for user 'dwdc_pps'@'%' (using password: YES)

Don Wieland
D W   D a t a   C o n c e p t s
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
donw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dwdataconcepts.com
Direct Line - (949) 336-4828
SKYPE - skypename = dwdata

Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.

Need assistance in dialing in your FileMaker solution? Check out our Developer Support Plan at:
http://www.dwdataconcepts.com/DevSup.php

Appointment 1.0v9 - Powerful Appointment Scheduling for FileMaker Pro 9 or higher
http://www.appointment10.com

For a quick overview -
http://www.appointment10.com/Appt10_Promo/Overview.html