RE: base_convert bug?

> That's not a bug, they're both the same number. Leading zeros are
> always ignored in number systems, and PHP doesn't attempt to format it
> assuming and specific word size. Try the same conversion in your
> computers calculator.
>
> To format the number as you wish for output, use printf or sprintf to
> pad with leading zeros.

[Radek Krejca]
Thank you for response, but maybe it is not important when we talk about Decimal numbers , but with binary i think it is important to keep zeros ,because the position of bit in the string is very
important , to construct its value , or in Decoding ,Encoding process , it will be also very important .

Thank you
Radek