Re: Pass variable to pcntl_fork child

> It's easy, you write a rest API to do the write staff, and in your main
> code , you just have to request the rest API and do not wait it to return

I don't know, if I get you right

- If you _provide_ an API. In that case the request should actually handle
the request only and therefore there is no need to free the process from
the burden to answer the request.
- If you _consume an API, than I'd recommend using non-blocking streams
instead. There are much easier to handle.