Re: Newbie question

On 07/02/2014 08:32 AM, Erwin Noever wrote:
I have made a form and have used radiobuttons so people can choose a
membership.

example:

<input type="radio" name="normalmember" value="normal member">normal
member<br>
<input type="radio" name="familymember" value="family member">Family
member<br>
<input type="radio" name="youthmember" value="youth member">youth member

Now my question is if it is possible when they click on family member or
youth member that beneeth that option comes 2 fields 1. name and 2. date of
birth.

I realy dont know how it can be done, so if some one can help on the may it
will be much apreciated and i can learn more and experiment with it.

Thanks in advance.

Erwin

Yes, what you are asking can be done. But not with PHP. You will need to use Javascript on the client side to make this happen. Research "onclick" and find yourself a nice tutorial on how to add DOM elements dymaically with javascript.

--
Jim Lucas

http://www.cmsws.com/
http://www.cmsws.com/examples/