Re: Re: pulling script in interval of second.

On 1 July 2014 21:36, Aziz Saleh <azizsaleh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 4:31 PM, hadi <almarzuki2011@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I already tried onbeforeunload and unload event. But the problem when
> user
> > change the page or navigate to different page code will be executed. And
> > don’t this to happen.
> > Thank you for your help.
> >
> > I just want a method to keep pulling my php script once its stopped block
> > in if statement should run in my php script.

> > > If the user closes the page then no PHP script will be run unless you
> do
> > it with
> > > onbeforeunload event.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Cheers  --  Tim
>

> Do the onunload, and add a check in you PHP (store the info in the DB)
> that if the user doesn't refresh within 2 seconds (enough time to navigate
> to a different page on the domain), then mark as out.

That's nasty. There should be Javascript attached to any event that might
change the page, that checks where that event is taking the user and is
enabling/disabling the onbeforeunload accordingly. PHP should not be
involved in that logic in any way.

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas