Re: pulling script in interval of second.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 7:56 PM, hadi <almarzuki2011@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have javascript to pull my php script every interval of second.
>
> When javascript stop pulling my php script, block in if statement should
> execute.
>
> Can someone provide me with the php script please ?
>
> Thank you.

You will have to make the script 2 parts. One to reload and the other to
execute the else (exiting). You need to use ajax to call the php script
every second (for the first part) and use the page's onunload method to
execute the second part (user exited):

http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/event_onunload.asp