Re: Re: session expire timeout

On 30-6-2014 1:09, Christoph Michael Becker wrote:
Hadi wrote:

I hardly can make any sense of your description, but the following
comments
might help you a bit.

Look when I open javascript page I will keep pulling my script "test7.php"
and keep it alive every interval second. When I close javascript page. My
script "test7.php" should timeout and execute "
file_put_contents('/tmp/phptest1234.txt', 'test');".

Hope im clear here. Did you get what I mean ?

I think so. :)

However, this is not how HTTP works.  I suggest you get a basic overview
by reading <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertext_Transfer_Protocol>,
and to deepen that by reading RFC 2616 (or better the RFCs 7230-7235
obsoleting this RFC), as necessary.

Don't bother trying to tell him he should learn some basics first. In the last 5 threads he started, he has had a ton of help with a lot of people trying to teach him the basics of PHP and HTTP. But he doesn't care. He just wants free scripts doing exactly what he thinks they should be doing, and absolutely does not want (or accept) any advice or help that would lead to him having to even bother doing anything himself.

My advice: don't bother with this hadi fellow; most people who usually attempt their best to help everyone here, have given up by now.

- Tul

---