Re: close the browser

On 24 June 2014 17:48, hadi <almarzuki2011@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Not reliably. What is it that you are trying to achieve?
>
> Im building captive portal (internet hostspot) I would like to determine if
> connection close between the user and server. If so run a script.
> What do you suggest to do ?

I get that, but why do you want to run a script? Based on your previous
emails it looks like you're trying to manually expire a session. Sessions
usually expire due to a timeout since the last request, and I've never come
across a reason to do it any other way. So again, what is it that you are
actually trying to achieve?

If you want to apply a more complicated set of session expiry rules you can
do so with a custom session handler, but I would question the need for such
a thing.

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas