Re: How to change php version

1) on /var/www/clients/client0/web5/web/.htaccess I add AddHandler
x-httpd-php52 .php
2) I create file info.php with <?php phpinfo(); ?> on
http://wp.ournet.biz/info.php, but when access that file start
download

> I agree with Chris. But if you really want to swith PHP version, you can add
> the following line to your .htaccess file:
>
> AddHandler x-httpd-php52 .php
>
> Assuming that php version 5.2 is available on the server of course.
>
> Best regards.
> Steven

3) can you recommend how do (article/manual) step by step for
"build/install this from
source -- taking *great care* to be certain to install it in other
than the default location (e.g., /usr/local/bin, rather than
/usr/bin) so that it doesn't trample on your existing 5.4.4 version"