RE: Session_id(); are changing between the pages.

Aziz Saleh,

I tried accessing the system thru http://localhost and 127.0.0.1 but not working same error.

s9ff5hevqpel71kp9inhjgbvq0
Notice: Undefined index: username in /var/www/html/phptest/test4.php on line 6

 Hi .
41777 php-umask: 22 exec-umask: 0022