Re: assign value from fetch array

Sorry, although i was not able to understand problem very much..
But if it is about transferring a php array to jquery...
Then you can json encode the array in php and assign it dynamically to a
jquery variable and then use parseJson in jquery to get the values in jquery

I hope this might help..

Thanks
Kumar