Re: introduction !

On 14-05-10 04:48 PM, Erwin Noever wrote:
Dear All,

I want to introduce myself maybe this is not the place but it nice to know
who is who .

My name is Erwin and i am a new born baby in PHP, i am here to learn allot
from others and i hope when i need a hand i can get one from you.

Nice to meet you all and hope to learn allot to improve myself in
programming.

Thanks in advance.

Greatings

Erwin
New Born PHP

Welcome to PHP Erwin... I'm glad to hear you intend to learn a lot! For your first lesson, please allot some time to read the following article:

http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/alot_a_lot_allot.htm

Thanks ;)

Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.