Re: show data on the text input box

Thanks  for the information and help,

Regards,

iccsi,

"Jasper Kips" <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7E50771E-F538-40D1-982D-D437F1F03C9B@xxxxxxxxxxxxx...
Oh, and try this after you get the row:

  $out_data=print_r($row, true);
  error_log($outdata);

If you can access the error log that is. It helps you to inspect the data you get from the database.

Sincerely Jasper

Op 10 mei 2014, om 00:54 heeft iccsi <inungh@xxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

  I tried both with '\' or without '\', but I do not see the data on the text box on both situation.
  Do I need fetch records using php or how do I know that it is not end of file?

  Thanks again,

  Regard,

  Iccsi,