Re: From Python to PHP - Which framework

Hello Sayth,

Laravel is a great product! There is no doubt of that. Once you start
working with it, you will not only get your work done faster but you
will also have fun while doing it. The API is awesomely well
documented. I have not yet seen anything that well documented. The
main website laravel.com can get you started somewhat quickly. It will
help if you already have experience working with RESTful APIs.
Laravel.com can be used as a quick guidance to get you going but it is
not enough to help you build an application if you don't have any API
and Object Oriented experience.

Laravel is based on Symfony 2. In my opinion, "Laravel is an enhanced
Symfony 2 made easy".

Also, I would like to point it out that Symfony 2 is not based off of
Drupal. It is the other way around. Drupal 8 is built on top of
Symfony 2 like Laravel is.

Best,
Ravi.