Re: Efficiently parsing a File

Thanks All.

I am looking at all your suggestions. The file has 9216 entries with 10 columns, but I only need 2 of them really.

The crucial one, is the one that I have to split with explode using the “: “ separator.

The files are about 1MB, that’s why I reached out, I figured it shouldn’t take that long.

Thanks again!

T.