RE: Mixed return type - boolean and array/resource/closure or object

I see, thanks. A little bit confusing that this information is located at DateTime::__construct() and not directly at
date_create().
Nevertheless, the signature in the documentation implies that date_create() returns always DateTime.
I already submitted a patch to change it to mixed :)