Zend Studio question re: switching between tasks/projects

I realize this is a smidge off topic.

I manage probably 30+ web sites and thousands of files (php, js, html, etc.)
Often times I'm working on a project which may be a few days to a few weeks.
Then my boss asks me to do something else "real quick" (fix a bug, add a
feature, whatever). It's so annoying to have to close down the project I'm
working on (specifically the files I have open in the tabs), switch to new
files/projects for an hour or less, close those all down, then try to
remember all the other files I had open. After years of this, I finally had
enough today and started to try and look into this - surely I'm not the
first person with this problem.

Honestly, I've never understood what a "workspace" is for - maybe THIS is
it? Seems clunky though if so as it saves the whole layout and all that
stuff I don't want to change. Plus I don't see a way to "Save Workspace". I
see a "Switch Workspace" curiously enough.

The next thing I looked at - which SEEMS like it'd logically be the right
thing - is "Working Sets". After doing some silliness to enable this (which
seems like it should be enabled by default to me). It doesn't actually DO
anything that I can tell? I have some files open. I go to "Window > Working
Set > Edit > New." I have tried both "PHP" and "Script Working Set". Then I
save it. I close all the files down, and choose the working set, but nothing
happens? I was hopeful that all the files/projects at the time of save (or
checkboxed) would have opened up and I'd do some kind of nerd dance.
Instead, I just sobbed a little bit.

Related, is there a way to search (and/or replace) on JUST the files I have
open and NOT the whole project or selected resource? I see an option for
"working set" which makes me think that's what I want again, but since it
doesn't seem to do anything as mentioned, I'm confused.

I also submitted this on the Zend Forums too in case you prefer to answer
there.
http://forums.zend.com/viewtopic.php?f=59
<http://forums.zend.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=116118> &t=116118