Re: Re: Do local php.ini files overwrite all variables on acentral serverphp.ini?

Even if you are on a shared server, do a phpinfo() without any overrides, I
am pretty sure at least 1 variable in the main php.ini file has been
changed from the default values:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php