RE: PHP and Powershell

Serge,

  Won't lie, read this from my phone this morning and thought 'No it can't be that easy'.
Now that I'm at work in front of a computer I've updated the command to the following:

GetTarget.ps1
________________________________
###############
## Variables ##
###############

$cred = New-Object System.Management.Automation.PSCredential -ArgumentList @('administrator@xxxxxxxxxx',(ConvertTo-SecureString -String 'MyPassword' -AsPlainText -Force))
$command = Invoke-Command -computername localhost -credential $cred -scriptblock {& Get-IscsiServerTarget -TargetName Target1 | select-object TargetIqn,Status | Format-List} -SessionOption (New-PSSessionOption -SkipCACheck -SkipCNCheck -SkipRevocationCheck)

#########################
## Execute Scriptblock ##
#########################

$command
________________________________

And it returns:
________________________________
Array
(
    [0] =>
    [1] =>
    [2] => TargetIqn : iqn.2013-04.com.widget:Target1
    [3] => Status    : NotConnected
    [4] =>
    [5] =>
    [6] =>
)
0

End Of Scene
In effect, you're a genius!

Thank you for all your help I should be able to tackle it from here!

Alan Loos

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the attachment(s) hereto (if any) contain confidential information that is privileged and intended only for the addressee(s) hereof. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and/or the accompanying attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail.