Re: Premature end of script

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:22 AM, R B <rbpphp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 5 years ago, y developed a php system and was working fine. But 20 days
> ago, when y try to access to some pages (not all the pages), in the log
> appears this message and the page is not displayed:
>
> ==> /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log <==
> [Wed Jul 3 02:36:58 2013] [error] [client 10.30.6.161] Premature end of
> script
> headers: /home/capitale/public_html/miembros/myscript.php
>
> Can you help me please with this error?

    It's the vaguest of all errors and the bane of the existence of
any developer who comes across it (at least it's rarer in PHP than it
was in Perl years ago).  Essentially, it would require a lot more
information that what's been provided for us to help you debug.

    What things have changed in the last month?  Have you upgraded
PHP?  Made any changes to the code or any of the dependencies?  Is the
server out of available disk space?  Is something causing it to run
out of memory?  What happens when you run the same script from the
CLI?  What do you see when you enable all errors and error reporting?

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager