Re: Query regarding temporarily-uploaded files

Thanks Jim and Anthony.

Jim,
You are right, your solution is doable.

But one thing I am a little skeptical about, is what would be the
percentage of the people willing to suggest a new name "immediately",
versus the percentage of people who would like to cancel the current
upload, and come back "later" after walking and coming up with a new name.

Anyhow, let me sleep over it :)

Anthony,
your solution is really a special case of Jim's solution :)

Thanks guys for the quick replies; I am obliged, really.

--
Regards,
Ajay