Re: htaccess

Simon:

Confirmed. Those two lines cause the problem.

However, commenting out those lines causes other problems.

Are there similar statements to these:

   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .htm .html
   AddHandler x-httpd-php5-cgi .php .htm .html

That will allow for their function (whatever that may be), but not reduce PHP to version 5.2.17?

If these statement are for only the php interpreter to consider html prefixes, then I use the following on my main site:

# handler for phpsuexec. -- this makes these prefixes considered for php
<FilesMatch "\.(htm|html|css)$">
 SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
</FilesMatch>

And it works for me without the PHP version reduction.

What do you say?

And thanks...

Cheers,

tedd