Re: Webpage Persistence Load balancing

On May 29, 2013 8:04 AM, "Al" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm having a webpage Persistence problem, it is intermittent.  I suspect
it is caused by load-balancing.

> Specifically:
>
> Users are connected to a webpage form to complete.  Generally, everything
is OK if they take a minute or even more to complete the form. However,
sometimes they report to me, and I've seen it myself, the connection has
been dropped by the server in a short time.  They enter the data and Submit
it to the server, and the page just reloads and their data is lost.

> I have the PHP ignore_user_abort(true); etc.
>
> Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it a server issue that you
must fix?

> Thanks, Al.........

Are you using sessions for persistence? If so, is your session storage in a
location that is shared between servers behind the load balancer? (Shared
network path, database, etc.)

Andrew