Re: need some regex help to strip out // comments but not http:// urls

Hi Daevid,

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Daevid Vincent <daevid@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I appreciate the pointer, but our files, like many people, is a mixture of
> HTML, PHP and JS in one file. This jsmin appears to only work on .js files
> right? Also, everything else works great in our minifing method, just this
> edge case.

My bad. We moved all our JS and CSS to external files for this very reason
and created a plugin to combine and minify everything needed by each page
into a unique file. While it does cause some duplication across pages, it
means that every page loads exactly one JS and CSS file each.

For your situation, I don't know a regular expression that will work in all
cases.

David