Re: pass parameter via URL

Thanks for the message and helping,
Your js looks like to parse URL.
Please let me know if I am wrong,
Do you have any code to generate the URL parameter using control value?

Thanks again for helping,

Iccsi,

"shiplu" wrote in message news:CADO5mDCVbRquXCviuaY9fVajJb+6Ba872LbHrRHTdD8bJOATLg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM, iccsi <inungh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to know how can I pass a parameter via URL using control
value on the form.
something like myPage.php?MyID=txtMyID.value
I can use myPage.php?MyID=1, but cannot use myPage.php?MyID=txtMyID.value.

Your help and information is great appreciated,

This is more a js question. Because form.controlname.value is only
available in javascript. A similar question I answered long ago on
Stackoverflow is
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9009311/get-change-remove-url-parameters-with-jquery/9009558#9009558

And here is function I wrote that does it using pure javascript.
http://shiplu.mokadd.im/61/parse-query-string-by-pure-javascrirpt/

--
Shiplu.Mokadd.im
ImgSign.com | A dynamic signature machine