To: <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:25 PM
Subject: Re:  ODBC

better would be to allow apache acces to the module
i.e. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=711418

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table

2013/5/19 Larry Martell <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM, georg <georg.chambert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Actually who the heck has put SELinux in my machine ?
>
> anyone knows (is this a part of fedora ?)

Never used Fedora, but it's part of Red Hat and Centos, so would guess
it's also part of fedora. You can disable SELinux with this:

echo 0 > /selinux/enforce