Re: Sync CSV files with MySQL Database.

On 5/11/2013 12:57 AM, Carlos Sura wrote:
Hello mates,

Perhaps this seems to be a silly question, but it is not to me, here is the
scenario:

I know how to import CSV files with PHP to a MySQL database, the thing is,
that CSV file is automatically feed by a third-party application, I want to
do something to add just the new records, not all the records again.

Any idea or example, will be really appreciated.

Thanks!

So - just how are you doing your import now? If you are breaking down the csv "record" into fields before adding it to the db, then it would be simple to take the 'key' fields and check your database before adding each record, no?