Re: undef func

Assuming OP is using a distro that uses yum for package management;
A "yum whatprovides pecl" should provide the package name that needs to be
installed, in case of an apt based distro, this could be done through
aptitude. Either way, it seems what might provide more information is
details like the commands executed, the distro used and the errors received

HTH

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table