Re: IE 10 bug? Ignore this post - definitely OT

On 4/24/2013 2:01 PM, Jim Giner wrote:
I know - it sounds OT, but listen.

I have a form that has a "sign in " button which attempts to sent the
user to a form in a password-protected folder.  In order to get there
the user must provide credentials.  Once there the receiving script
simply sets a session var and does a header() back to the calling
script, where because of the session var that was set, a new group of
buttons are visible for the user to click.

Well, M$ did an update last week on me and now IE10 is acting
differently in the above scenario.  Instead of my screen showing me back
on my original menu screen it shows some other application window,
probably the next one in z-order sequence.(?)  It looks like my app
crashed or something since my IE is now behind the other appls sometimes.

Has anyone else seen this, and if so, how does one counter it?
Well - this is definitely OT. Just realized that when I log into my ISP cpanel, the same thing happens. The "Windows Security" signin dialog appears, gets filled, click on Ok and bang - I'm looking at another appl window instead of the IE window that I just logged in to.

We can all ignore this post.