Re: Updated PHP breaks processing-intense Procedure

Thanks so much. Yes, we found that because PHP threw an error that said
that explicitly. A bit of research led us to add a line to php.ini to set
the "max_input_vars" to a higher level.

At first, that appeared to fix it (on the development machine). The
appearance is wrong; it is still broken. No errors are being thrown. We are
baffled.

Ken