Re: self operator within a double quoted string

I found that double quoted strings are more elegant in some situations
than single ones, and I like identical solutions for identical problems,
so that's why I asked this question.

But finally found a reason why use single quoted strings instead of double:
because the number of generated opcodes is less in the former case.

Here is a detailed explanation (the url does not exist anymore,
so make a search on the url and load the cashed version of the page):

blog.golemon.com/2006/06/how-long-is-piece-of-string.html

If anyone can run the vld package and share the currently relevant
opcodes, it will be appreciated.