Re: Re: Is BBCode Installed

On 13-04-10 10:59 PM, David Robley wrote:
I ran phpinfo() on my host and searched for "BBCode". Not found.

Does this mean that the extension is not installed?

If not, how can I tell?

Thanks

BBCode isn't a php extension, but may be implemented using php or other
languages. See http://www.bbcode.org/ for more info.

Thank you for replying, but:

http://php.net/manual/en/book.bbcode.php

 Introduction

This extension aims to help parse BBCode text in order to convert it to HTML or another markup language. It uses one pass parsing and provides great speed improvement over the common approach based on regular expressions. Further more, it helps provide valid HTML by reordering open / close tags and by automatically closing unclosed tags.

--
Stephen