Re: Lasting syntax error when there's none

Am 09.04.2013 17:00, schrieb frzng@xxxxxx:
Hi everyone,

I have some weird problem with PHP compiler or something of this sort of things. We have some PHP files which are generated during the first request to the site. These files are normally executed via PHP then. For some reason PHP thinks that they contain syntax errors (verified using HTTP request, or `php -l`). I've found out it is extremely easy to resolve this issue manually when developing - simply renaming or touching that file resolves the issue. So, apparently those generated PHP files don't contain any syntax error. However, PHP thinks they do even across different SAPIs (CLI and FPM). Since fixing the issue in this manner doesn't seam reasonable even by some script on production, I'd like to know whether do you have any suggestion what settings to tweak or what might be the problem.

If touching resolves the error, maybe it is some kind of bytecode cache.
Do you use APC or something like that?

Touch the file after creating it
http://www.php.net/touch

Here is some information about the environment (feel free to ask for more):
- PHP version: 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.6
- SAPI: FPM and CLI
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Software: Ubuntu packages only (updated)
- HTTP request handling: nginx load balancer → PHP FPM daemon
- Machine: VMware Fusion (managed by Vagrant) hosted on OS X 10.8.3

Thanks,

--
Marco Behnke
Dipl. Informatiker (FH), SAE Audio Engineer

Tel.: 0174 / 9722336
e-Mail: marco@xxxxxxxxxx

Softwaretechnik Behnke
Heinrich-Heine-Str. 7D