Re: Session variable not persisting

Le 2013-03-18 à 15:24, Éric Oliver Paquette a écrit :

> Le 2013-03-18 à 15:20, Matijn Woudt a écrit :
>

>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Éric Oliver Paquette <eopaquette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Éric Oliver Paquette <eopaquette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'll be swift in my explanation as I can't find in any way the source of the problem; it seems to be installation-related.
>>>
>>> At execution, sometimes (randomly it seems at first), variable session aren't properly stored.
>>>

>>> In fact, when I run this on my server I randomly have empty entries in the $_SESSION array. Any thoughts on this? Is this a known bug (haven't found it…)
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> What does phpinfo() show about session stuff? Especially things like save_handler and cookie_lifetime settings.
>>
>> Note that this seems to occur 3 times out of 1000 on average.
>>
>> Now, about your request :
>>
>> session
>>
>> Session Support	enabled
>> Registered save handlers	files user
>> Registered serializer handlers	php php_binary wddx
>>
>> Directive	Local Value	Master Value
>> session.auto_start	Off	Off
>> session.bug_compat_42	Off	Off
>> session.bug_compat_warn	Off	Off
>> session.cache_expire	180	180
>> session.cache_limiter	nocache	nocache
>> session.cookie_domain	no value	no value
>> session.cookie_httponly	Off	Off
>> session.cookie_lifetime	0	0
>> session.cookie_path	/	/
>> session.cookie_secure	Off	Off
>> session.entropy_file	no value	no value
>> session.entropy_length	0	0
>> session.gc_divisor	1000	1000
>> session.gc_maxlifetime	1440	1440
>> session.gc_probability	1	1
>> session.hash_bits_per_character	5	5
>> session.hash_function	0	0
>> session.name	PHPSESSID	PHPSESSID
>> session.referer_check	no value	no value
>> session.save_handler	files	files
>> session.save_path	/var/lib/php/session	/var/lib/php/session
>> session.serialize_handler	php	php
>> session.use_cookies	On	On
>> session.use_only_cookies	On	On
>> session.use_trans_sid	0	0
>>

>> Your settings seem to be fine. My best guess would be hardware failure, though it seems unlikely. Did you check apache (or whatever webserver you're using) logs for any errors or warnings?
>
> Yes I did. Everyhting seems normal there too.

Hm… Just noticed something new in fact; was looking a last time before considering reinstallation on a new server: it seems that the $_GET['push'] is undefined. In the other scripts I use where I have this problem, I'm using $_POST variables though but still don't get stored in $_SESSION. If I'm correct, this may implies that it is apache that is faulty right?